ADDRESS: SAVANORIŲ 276, KAUNAS
PHONE NO: +370 680 50954
ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1. The advertising agreement applies between Homerental and the landlord, below called the advertiser, who advertises their accommodation to be let on Homerental.lt website.
2.1. Quality property – apartments or houses for lease, suitable mostly for business clients
have to suit some specific criteria. Property is not suitable if it is shared with other tenants, old or dirty.
3. Advertising terms
3.1. Homerental administration reviews ads before they are published on www.homerental.lt. Homerental has the right to refuse publishing if the advertisement is incomplete or does not match high quality property description (as written above).
3.2. Landlord’s contact details are being shown and operated only by homerental.lt administration and letting agents. Homerental.lt agents will contact the landlord directly for any concrete request on his home rental selected by the clients.
3.3. Viewings are coordinated by a registered letting agent and can be specified if needed.
3.4. Homerental bears no responsibility for agreements made directly between the landlord
and the tenant in a tenancy agreement, although all agreement details will be advised and
matched by our letting agents in advance.
3.5. The advertiser is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the information provided in
the advertisement is correct. Discriminatory text will be removed immediately and
reported to the responsible institutions if required.
3.6. Homerental retains the right to remove housing advertisements where the advertiser
has behaved irresponsibly regarding an applicant or previous tenant.
4. Letting an accommodation
4.1. Homerental.lt is a real estate property rental search portal which is accessed mostly by corporate and international clients, as potential tenants.
4.2. All advertisements, published at Homerental.lt web page are free of charge for Advertisers. In case of a match, Homerental lease agents will contact Landlords for further questions, information and details.
4.3. In case a lease contract is signed by Homerental client and the Landlord, which is an Advertiser on Homerental.lt search portal, there will be a charge of 25% commission from the rental cost, which should be made by the Advertiser.
4.4. A commission of 25% from the requested rental cost will be allocated by MB “Pozityvi sinergija”, which is the legal owner of web search portal homerental.lt.
5. Renting an accommodation
5.1. When matching an apartment resulting in a lease contract, the corporate client is charged in accordance with existing agreement.
6.1. The advertising terms may be amended by Homerental.
6.2. Homerental bears no responsibility for any technical problems that may arise from use
of the service.
MB „Pozityvi sinergija“
Director on the date: 2019 …………
3. https://homerental.lt follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
4. Like any other website, https://homerental.lt uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
8. Note that https://homerental.lt has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
10. You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
11. Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
12. https://homerental.lt does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of
13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.